Sunday, July 22, 2007

Meet Quincy

Back in June a co-worker and I were in a Disney store shopping (it was at night. We were traveling). She found this boy doll and his name is Quincy. Well as you know I’ve mentioned it’s hard to find ethnic diversity in toys so I bought Quincy.

I brought Quincy home and showed him to anyone who would slow down long enough to look. Then I started taking pictures of Quincy on T & K’s things. Like Quincy sleeping in T’s bed. Or Quincy sitting in K’s highchair. I was having a great time. Rick was getting worried his wife had really lost it. Then in a moment of clarity I decided to take pictures of Quincy in, on or around anything that the boys will see when they are brought home. When we’re in Ethopia we’ll show them the pictures. Hopefully, they’ll be familiar with their new home and see Quincy as their new friend.
We have pictures of Quincy in the following poses:

Sitting on our front steps
Sitting in a chair by the pool
Sitting on the steps in front of the pool
In K’s highchair
In K’s crib
In T’s bed
On the chair that’s in their room
On the changing table
On the coach in the living room
On the coach in the family room
In the car sit in the van
In the stroller
Last but not least; Quincy with their big brother Brady
Here’s my favorite pictures of Quincy.

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Quincy is adorable! What a great idea. I know the boys will love him. I hope you have two of him, I think he might be a popular item at your house!

www.heart4malawi.blogspot.com

Susy Q said...

Aww, Quincy is so cute! T and K are going to love him. Will you bring him to Ethiopia?

Anonymous said...

Hi Susy,
No won't bring them with us. There "friends" will be at home waiting.

Chrissie,
I went and purchased another last night. Now we have 2 Quincy's.