Sunday, July 1, 2007

Its hard to get what you don't get!

Some very dear friends of mine have adopted 4 girls. They have 3 biological children. The mother has a real talent for writing. Its exciting to see her gift be used. It can also be heart wrenching and eye opening. I have admired her for many years and now admire her naked strength in sharing the good, bad, and ugly of adoption.

She recently wrote, "A tale of two churches" I think every pastor needs to read this.
Here's the link.

I hope you enjoy her postings as much as I do.

2 comments:

Nobody said...

So good to talk to you, as always. Take a gander at the comments on that entry. Do a little Google search.

Unknown said...

I found your blog. We travelled to ETH last month and our new daughter is 2 1/2, also our son is 3 1/2. So glad to be home. When do you travel?? I found the church story interesting. We have talked publicly about adoption in our church. Looking forward to your trip, it will be wonderful. Sandra, ON Canada