Monday, January 15, 2007

Stretching Faith

I read once that when a woman is pregnant she'll worry about all the things that can go wrong with her pregnancy. She can think of how her precious little one will come into harms way. People who are adopting tend to call the time between sending in the dossier and "the call" our pregnancy. So I guess I'm good and pregnant letting my fear get a hold of me. Letting my imagination get carried away with images of what could go wrong. Anyway,I think I'm over it. For those of you who prayed for me, thank you.

"But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil."
Proverbs 1:33

1 comment:

Avery said...

i have found that in all honesty, staying calm and resting in that peace is so much easier with a biological pregnancy thant eh adoption wait. It's so very very different, but so very very necesary. Just keep prayed up, and have your real life friends then people you see in flesh in blodd walk this through with you..

Know where you are, it's rough, but it's doable. Prayed for you, God bless,