Monday, January 29, 2007

Ethiopian Model

"I am the Lord who heals you."
Exodus 15:26
Sometimes I wonder "why this journey, Lord?" There seems to be two reasons. One is, the experiences that have happened during the journey reveal my heart. This may be a news flash but its not always pretty. However, what ever gets me to kneel before God is a good thing. He has been a faithful healer.

The second reason, is the events have revealed his glory. I have to admit at times I got tired and thought, "Enough with this already. Go reveal your power through someone else." (remember I warned you not always pretty.) Very thankful God is a forgiving God.

Ethiopian Model
I didn't see this but some of the posts are talking about a Ethiopian model on Good Morning America. Attached is a link to the news story. The model, Liya Kebede, has started a foundation to help provide basic medical care for pregnant women and babies. Click here

No comments: