Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Good to be home

It is so good to be home. Thank you to Sandy, my sister in law, for posting the blogs while we were away. Even if she did insert her own comment about my thinking Ethiopia coffee is the best. For those of you who don't know I work for a company that sells coffee and am always trying to get everyone to drink it. Consequently, she found it funny for me to mention Ethiopian coffee was the best I've ever tasted.

It turned out to be a good idea to have her post the blogs because I couldn't get the blog to come up while in Ethiopia.

We're all adjusting well and getting to know one another. I'll post more about the trip later but just wanted to say thanks for your prayers.

Here are the boys by the pool at home. They love the pool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so happy. You must be great parents.

Nobody said...

So cute! The picture of your oldest...I'm not sure I remember which is which...reminds me of my ten year old, K. Funny how a little tiny boy can smile just like a ten year old girl, but they scrunch their mouths in exactly the same way. Can't wait to talk to you. Lots going on here. Not all good. You can read our blog and catch up when you get a minute...ha ha! Lots of love!

Anonymous said...

Kateri Mary,
welcome to the world of parenting! I knew you would be a natural. Call me when I can come visit. I'm on vacation this week. Love you lots!!!! ME