Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Why so open?

In October we went pumpkin picking with out agency. There were about 20 families. We had a great time. T still talks about feeding the cows.
My three sons.
Here's what my bathroom looks like when I get ready in the morning.


Thank you to everyone who writes comments of appreciation for my openness. It is a bit scary to be so "out there." I do this for the other folks who are adopting. If you go through the same thing it may not seem so scary to know you’re not alone or it may help to prepare for what’s to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's good to have doubts, it makes you work harder to improve. Kids deserve the best of you!
On the other hand no parent is perfect, as you see when you grow up, but you love your parents no matter what. You guys give the best of yourselves and who can ask for more.
The boys are sooo cute!!!!